Deposit and cancellation policyA deposit of fifty percent (50%) of the total price will be required to confirm any package at any of the lodges operated by the company. This deposit must be made within twenty (20) days from the reservation date of the package. If the deposit is not made within the timeframe the reservation will be automatically cancelled. The balance due shall be paid at least sixty (60) days prior to the proposed arrival date to the lodge. Deposit RefundThe before mentioned deposit is not refundable.There will be also no refund for any unused portion of the package.In no event the lodges or their owners or managers shall be responsible for any cancellation of the services due to inclement weather, any event of force majeure or any other reason beyond the control of the lodges, its owners or management.By making a reservation at any of our lodges in any manner, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.Separate terms and conditions may apply to your reservation and purchase of travel-related goods and services that you select. Please read these separate terms and conditions carefully. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with the supplier’s rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of fares, products, or services. You acknowledge that some third-party providers offering certain services and/or activities may require you to sign their liability waiver prior to participating in the service and/or activity they offer. You understand that any violation of any such supplier’s rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of your reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable travel product or services, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s), and/or in our debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation. We strongly urge you to purchase trip cancellation insurance. Terms and Conditions
- All baggage and personal belongings are of the sole responsibility of its owners at all times. We highly recommend obtaining a comprehensible travel insurance covering loss and robbery of baggage and personal belongings. In no event the lodges or our company will be responsible for any losses or damages.
- Neither our company nor any of the lodges will be responsible for any loss, damage or injury arising while practicing sport shooting or any other activity.
- Our company will not be responsible for any loss damage or injury suffered aboard an airplane or a charter plane. The contract or ticket issued by them will constitute the sole contract between the airline or charter company with the passenger.
- Information we receive from you when you request a service, or file a claim on one of our websites, such as name, address, contract number, credit card issuer and account number, personal identification number, e-mail address, service contract information and claim information.
- Information about your transactions with our company, subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies, and/or related intermediaries; this could be your name, address, telephone number, age, credit card use, insurance coverage, transaction history, claims history and premiums.
Blackriver (�BR�), its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies and/or related intermediaries do not collect any personal data unless voluntarily provided by you or as allowed by applicable laws in force. Therefore you acknowledge that you are offering your personal data voluntarily and that such information is true and correct. If you choose not to consent, you may inform us at any time sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
, thus, we will stop using your data and it will be removed from our database. Accessing, correcting, removing, or updating personal data.Upon receiving your written request, BR or related intermediaries shall provide you any classified personal data about you, according to the provisions of local laws on protection of personal data protection. The right of access to personal data may be exercised by the interested party free of charge as long as such information is requested no more than once every six months. If any piece of information is incorrect, or you wish to update or remove any of them, we will correct, update or remove such information at no cost. For that purpose, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org